Holy Fire III Reiki Master Practitioner
To qualify to take this class, a student must have taken Reiki II and practised Reiki II for at least six months. Also, a student must be able to draw the three symbols from Reiki II from memory.
In learning the healing techniques, Experiences, Placements and Ignitions (Note that Placements and Ignitions provide the same benefit as attunements) and taking part in the guided meditations (Experiences), each student will receive many healing experiences.
Usui/Holy Fire® Reiki III/ Master Practitioner class overview
- The Usui Master symbol increases the effectiveness of the Reiki II symbols and can be used for Healing.
- The Usui/Holy Fire® III Master Placement (attunement) increases the strength of your Reiki energy and empowers the Usui Master symbol.
- Practice using the Usui master symbol for treatments.
- The Holy Fire® symbol is given for five symbols for the entire system.
- Four Ignitions (attunements).
- How to make a Reiki crystal grid that will continue to send Reiki to yourself and others after it is charged.
- The Ocean of Holy Love Experience.
- Hands-on practice using the Holy Fire® symbol during Reiki sessions.
- Instructions on how to give Reiki Placements for Reiki I&II, ART and how to conduct the Healing in the River of Life Experience and the four Ignitions for Reiki Master.
- The Holy Fire® Healing Experience can be given to anyone and directs the powerful Holy Fire® energies to heal.
- How to give yourself Experiences, Placements and Ignitions.
- The values and spiritual orientation of a true Reiki Master.
- How to teach, including going over the class outlines, as well as how to develop and promote your Reiki business.
- Question and answer sessions.
Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki Master Practitioner course duration: 3 Days, 9 am to 6:30 pm (1 Hr lunch break)