Yoga can support individuals on a holistic level, this course will teach you how to use yoga, breathwork, and meditation to create a deep sense of safety within and a union of the body and the mind. The beauty of yoga is that you don’t have to be a yogi or yogini to reap the benefits. Whether you are young or old, overweight or fit, yoga has the power to calm the mind and strengthen the body. Yoga, when practiced regularly, has the potential to help you become more mindful so that you live your life in the present, most of the time. This leads to increased happiness and optimal health and thereby reducing anxiety and stress.
Studies show that Yoga when practiced regularly:
- Helps with flexibility, improves your posture, protects your spine, and strengthens your lower back.
- Yoga is great for your bone health and increased blood flow to all body parts
- Boosts immunity, optimizes your hormones, makes you happy, tremendously increase your focus, and makes you more productive
- Yoga tones your nervous system, helps you sleep deeper, helps detoxify toxins through deep breathing, helps with digestive issues, and so forth.
- It also boosts self-esteem, increases confidence, helps you get in touch with your divine self, helps you with your relationships, and makes you a better person
Yoga is not just about doing handstands or wearing an orange robe and sitting in Sukhasana. It’s much more than that and based on your preference, goals, and abilities Yoga can be anything you want to be. This Yoga Training will be of great interest to all learners who would like to learn the fundamentals of Yoga Training and advance their knowledge and understanding of yoga. It provides an in-depth overview of Yogic Philosophy.
- Ancient Yogic Philosophy (History and Origin) along with Vedas & Upanishads
- Different types of Yoga
- All about Chakras and different layers of our body
- Importance of Pranayama, Pranayama breathing techniques, and Energy Channels
- All about Ashtanga Yoga and its limbs (8 Limbs)
- Hatha Yoga and its limbs
- Mantra Chanting
- Meditations technique to experience pure bliss, peace, and relaxation
- 10 additional practical Yoga Classes – Alignments, Pose Variations, Benefits & Contraindications of 50+ Asanas (Poses) – Standing, Sitting, Side, Prone & Supine
Bottom line: Anyone can practice Yoga
- Certificate of the competition after successful completion of the exam with 50% marks
- Certified as a Yoga practitioner
- Yoga manual with detailed course content
- Practice guides
- Inclusion in a private group for regular meet-ups (offline/virtual)
Course duration: 16 hours of live classes (6 hours of training + 10 hours of practical class)