Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki®
Karuna is a Sanskrit word and is used in Hinduism and Buddhism. It is translated to mean any action that is taken to diminish the suffering of others and could also be translated as “compassionate action.” When individuals experience enlightenment, they report that all beings are known as one. Therefore, it is natural to extend compassionate action or Karuna to everyone without distinction because we are all one. All beings benefit as we help others and aid them in their healing process. Because of the oneness of all beings, it is understood that Karuna is not only extended to others out of love but also because it is an entirely logical thing to do. In the same way that you would want to heal your wounds, you would also want the wounds of others to heal.
Karuna is the motivating quality of all enlightened beings working to end Earth’s suffering. They continually send us an unlimited amount of healing energy and guidance, but not all are receptive to it. As you develop Karuna in yourself, you are helping others and becoming more receptive to the Karuna that is being sent by all enlightened beings. Thus your healing is quickened as well. Karuna Reiki® opens you to work more closely with all enlightened beings. This includes those enlightened ones who are physically present and those in spirit.
The Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® Class
- To qualify for this class, a student must have been a Reiki master for at least six months and be able to draw the Reiki II and master symbols from memory.
- This class is the next step after Reiki Master and is both a practitioner and a Master class. Those that take the class will be able to use the symbols in their Reiki sessions and teach all levels of Holy Fire® Karuna Reiki®.
- It is complete with eight practitioner symbols, one master symbol, four ignitions and two meditations guided directly by the Holy Fire®.
- Both levels of Holy Fire® Karuna Reiki® and four ignitions will be given, as well as instruction and practice on using all nine symbols, including the Holy Fire® Master symbol.
- You will be able to teach all four levels of Holy Fire® Karuna Reiki®, two practitioner levels and two master levels after taking this class.
- Those who have already taken Holy Fire® Reiki Master or Karuna Reiki® will be able to teach all levels of Holy Fire® Reiki, including I&II, ART/Master and Karuna Reiki®.
- We will also be using chanting and toning with Holy Fire® Karuna Reiki®.
Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki Master course duration: 3 Days, 9 am to 6:30 pm (1 Hr lunch break)
Holy Fire® and Karuna Reiki® are registered service marks of William Lee Rand.
Gratitude to William Lee Rand.